Natural White Teeth For A Confident Smile.
Find Out How Our Everyday Habits Ruin Teeth Color. Pearl E Whites Will Eliminate These Effects Within No Time.
Having a perfect set of white shiny teeth has now become the new crazy among people for a simple fact that it enhances your personality and works well towards your own benefits. Shiny white teeth makes you have the perfect smile can create a great impression among people, especially because teeth are the first to get noticed in any conversation. But with the sedentary lifestyle of people which consists of bad eating habits and various other reasons that adds to staining of teeth making them look yellow and also this results in an overall ugly look to your personality. Some of the vital reasons that are responsible to cause yellow teeth are as follows:
- Smoking: The nicotine and tar that is present in cigarettes are responsible to build up layer over your teeth eventually. This layer causes your teeth to get yellow as it seeps through the surface of the teeth making it look stained and ugly. The longer you continue this health hazardous habit of smoking the more it will result in stained and ugly teeth.
- Coffee: The caffeine present in the coffee is responsible for affecting the enamel of your teeth. The caffeine gets penetrated below the surface and causes yellow ugly stains to your teeth.
- Tea: The dental plaque that sits on your teeth is the tea stains. If you do not maintain a good dental hygiene, the plaque can penetrate deep into your teeth and cause instant discoloration which leads to yellow looking ugly teeth.
- Sugar and aerated drinks: When you drink your favorite soda, it causes minute erosions in your teeth. They cause wear and tear in your teeth enamel and enamel is what maintains white color of our teeth. If you decide to replace your soda with a sports drink or a processed fruit juice, think again. Sports dink contains acids and sugar, which are detrimental for teeth and cause enamel reduction. Similar is the case with processed fruit juice as it often contains more acids than you may think and cause poor teeth health. Replacing soda and processed fruit juice with natural fruit juice or just water is a good start. This will help not only in oral health, but overall health.
Hence after going through a detailed research and various scientific studies, dentist recommends teeth whitening as the perfect solution restore your shiny white teeth. Dentists do offer teeth whitening solutions. However these solutions are expensive, time consuming and cause sensitivity to your teeth. As per American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA), Bleaching is an effective in lightening most stains caused by age, tobacco, coffee and tea. According to clinical studies, 96% of patients with these kinds of stains experience some lightening effect. Other types of stains produced by tetracycline use or fluorosis (too much fluoride), respond to bleaching less reliably.
Pearl E Whites is the perfect and safe at home remedy towards whitening your teeth. As per research, Pearl-E-Whites is highly effective and proven its worth with positive results and benefits towards dental care.
Pearl E Whites is designed and created using a professional strength whitening gel which is inclusive of 35% carbamide peroxide. It is extremely easy to use as there are custom moulding trays which help to protect the soft oral tissues and also you are 100% sure that it covers the entire surface area. Pearl-E-Whites ensure to let you have a big and a bright smile as it gives you dramatic results which is as good as professional treatment and financially viable too.
Pearl E Whites are highly efficient and 100% sage as it is a scientifically tried and tested product. There has been lots of test, analysis and research done towards describing the benefits, performance and efficiency of Pearl-E-Whites. Moreover clinical studies have also proved that carbamide peroxide assist to get your teeth whiter. Carbamide Peroxide is the most effective ingredient used in Pearl E Whites.
Benefits Of Pearl E Whites:
- Bid Farewell to costly dental visits
- Eradicates Plaque
- Easy to use and application can be done within seconds
- Even during the whitening process, your teeth get polished as well.
- High quality ingredients ensure that you have white teeth within no time, while lasting long time.
- You get professional and effective results just using Pearl E Whites at home.
Pearl E Whites Side Effects:
Unlike other teeth whitening solutions, Pearl E Whites is much safer, easier and accessible. With Pearl E Whites you don’t have to visit your dentist for teeth whitening. Teeth whitening at the dentist takes a lot of time and cost you a ton of money. On top of that , you may have to face side effects like tooth sensitivity. With Pearl E Whites, you don’t have to visit your dentist or chemist too.
Pearl E Whites will be delivered to you at your home and you can use them at your leisure. Other teeth whitening solutions in the market have not been as successful as Pearl E Whites because of use of low quality ingredients. Pearl E Whites is an ideal solution as it not only takes care of teeth whitening, but also eradicates plaque. Plaque contains up to 300 species of bacteria which can cause lot of damage to oral health.
Just because you are using a Pearl E Whites, don’t go beserk with your eating habits. Always control your food intake not just for oral health but overall health. Do not use teeth for any other purpose than eating. This will help you maintain healthy teeth for a long time.To get long lasting results, follow the instruction that comes along with the product.
Order For Pearl E Whites:
Pearl E Whites is available online and on a Risk Free Trial Offer. The Risk Free Trial Offer gives an exclusive 14 days trial period with a full 30 day supply. You also avails monthly refills along with a bonus gift which contains e-books or periodicals. All that is required to be paid under this Risk Free Trial is for the shipping and handling charges. So ensure to make use of this economical, easy and safe solution to get the perfect white teeth and have the brighter smile.